Saturday, March 04, 2006

What brings me Joy???
I know the things that makes me feel fulfilled. So,If I know what those things are? why am I not as consistent as I should be in pursuing those things? Everyday I plan to do things I know I'm responsible for, but sometimes(for a lot reasons) I don't always get to them. There is so much to do and so little time to do it in. But if I could just prioritize and make the time to atleast start working on a thing, I know I will have a productive day. And for the most part today, was one of those days! Yes! It makes me feel so good when I study the word of God and get out it what I know I should get from it. Things that I never fully understood become so clearer and more intriguing so much so, that its hard to tare myself away!
If we want to be successful in God, we're gonna have to ask for a deeper love. For everything that he loves! The Love of God's word, his people, and his Ministry must be our treasur. Because whatever we deem as treasure will be closest to our hearts and whatever is closest to our hearts we give the most attention to.
Today, I asked God for his help in another ministry project and he exceeded what even I expected. I thought boy I am on a role, thank you God! And all because I sat down and got started, and was diligent. I know what brings me Joy, its being a good stewart over what God gave me, making good use of my time and talents, being responsible for whatever projects God has trusted me with. I love Learning new things that will benefit the ministry and my personal growth & fulfillment. All it takes for me to get this on a daily basis is to get up and get started??
Now, don't misunderstand me. I have a lot of productive days; not a day goes by when I'm not doing something ministry wise, I'd be in constant disobedience and neglect if I were not. But I know it could be so much greater, there is so much to do so much to learn, and so little time to do it in. I thank God for every new day that I get because every new day is one more opportunity for me. Time is moving so fast and sometimes I feel so behind, I can't afford to have very much idle time. The enemy,(Satan) knows if he could get me distracted I'm not going finish what I started.
Distractions are actually a problme for most of us. It is the biggest trick in the book! Satan will get you all wrapped up in other things that really could wait, things that don't matter and before you know anything your day is gone!Procrastination and Piddling will Kill our day,we must be consiouis of the time in our day. Time is not ours to waste we're all required to give account of ourselves to God. I didn't accomplish everything I planned to do today, but I did knock out a big chunk of it, because I got started. And that is all any of us have to do, We must get moving and especially when we don't feel like it! All God is asking, is for us to take the first step out of idleness or carnality, and if we trust what he's trying to do for us, we will have sweet success!

No comments: