Sunday, March 19, 2006

TIS SO SWEET!


Ahhhhhh, these past two days I've enjoyed some of most delicious and unique deserts that has been a blessing to my soul.Yes, that's right something as simple as cake was a blessing. I think sometimes we can get so busy that we forget to enjoy the simple things that God put in this world for us to have. For the first time in my life I tasted a chocolate Kahlua cake. Oh my Goodness! One of my friends wanted to be nice and bought me the cake because I'd been at work by myself all morning (its a small office and can get kind of boring if no one is there)When he presented it to me I thought oh my God this cake looks great! But I was a little reluctant because it had Kahlua in it.(I thought this cake looks soooo good, and I hope it hasn't been ruined by Kahlua(which I've always known to be a type of alcohol) It was chocolate with white cream cheese icing drizzled in caramel and chocolate syrup,Kahlua sauce and sprinkled with Chocolate toffee chips! And on top of that it was a little Warm Ummmmm-um! This cake smelled absolutely divine and the taste, indescribable all I can say is it was ON! I hadn't ate lunch yet, and those who know me, know I won't eat an entire desert before I eat lunch. Well let me tell you that cake was so good, I didn't contemplate long on what I was going to do, that cake was gone in minutes(I had a little help, but still I ate the majority). As my friend and I devoured the cake we thought WOW! God is so awesome to bless us to have taste buds that could taste so many different flavors simeoutaneously! It was a wonderful experience ALLVI could think toward the end of that desert is, "I can't believe I shunned Kahlua cake all this time, I can't wait to enjoy another piece, and I will take my own "sweet time" eating it!!!!!!!

No comments: