Saturday, March 11, 2006

TODAY, I CHOOSE!
Today, I choose to be who God made me, and not what everyone else expects or would prefer I be. I choose to be content with the life God gave me and to make the best of the choices that I've made for myself. We all choose a certain path for our lives and after sometime has passed we wonder if we've made the wrong choice because things aren't going the way we'd prefer them to go. Some choices we make aren't always that easy to back out of our turn around & we just have to learn to deal. Now, there's nothing wrong with striving for greatness and wanting to go higher. But when that thing consumes your mind and makes you disgusted, and depressed over what you currently are? That just isn't healthy. We are what we are? And as long as we know we're living each day to the fullest and doing all we know to do to make live a honest and Godly life, we should be content with ourselves and happy with our lives.
Many of us are poor, some very rich, a handful of us are well off or comfortable, and plenty are barely making it. Its just the way the world is.
ButI thank God it's not our final resting place! I thank God that he's preparing an eternal home in heaven for all of us to live,(that choose him) one that is so beautiful and regal we could not dream up a better place!
Here on earth every one wants to be rich and successful as the world views wealth and success. But everyone wont be? That's just the bottom line. We all need to be happy with what our lots are in this life and strive everyday to live it to the fullest and praise God for all the surprises and blessings he does send our way.
Today, I choose to live and be happy!

No comments: