Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Well. Tonight is my last night to stay up late (Past 9:00 pm)

I have to go back to work. My four month hiatus is over. The company I mentioned in a earlier post made me an offer, and wanted me to get started with training, asap. The position is new, I'm the first person in it! I get to set up the guidelines and procedures for the position, and hopefully sculpt it into a department. This would be a great accomplishment. (Supposedly I may have to travel every now and then-that could be interesting)

I have mixed emotions about going back, I enjoy my freedom and being able to work on things that are important to me and my Pastor, and on my own time! But having money is important to me too! lol.. You do what you have to do? Either way I know God will be with me, in it all. I make a decision to glean "Life Long Lessons" from all my secular jobs. And each time I've been able to apply them to ministry! This one won't be any different. "Lord please bless me to love it more than any other company or position I've had" (I may as well love what I'm doing since I'll be there for most of my day!)

At least I can wear Jeans and Tennis, this will make going to work everyday, a lot less stressful!

No comments: