Sunday, January 06, 2008


I'M STILL STANDING...

IT's SUNDAY MORNING, and I am preparing for church with great anticipation. I have prayed and asked God to give me a fresh and exciting love for him. I am so thankful that God has kept me in His peace. I'm thankful that I still have a desire to serve him, and trust his word, no matter what.

It's been proven. It doesn't matter how long you've been saved; Satan will constantly try to turn your heart away from God, and His word. Today our praise team will be singing "I'm Still Standing."
This song is very befitting and is hits home like never before! Many that I personally know have given up on God, and walked away from His word. They have wrestled with it so long and twisted it so, that they no longer know what they believe. Just as Satan planned. It's as old as the trick in the Garden of Eden.

Adam and Eve understood what God meant when he said, Do not to eat from "that tree". But Eve allowed Satan to twist the meaning of God's word to her, and so they fell. (If you'll notice. Eve was not content with keeping her "damanble doctrine" to herself, she had to share it with Adam, taking him out as well.) Beware of people that come to you with a new meaning of what God has "plainly forbidden", because Satan is after your soul.

We may not understand a lot of things, as God told us we would not (Deut 29:29) But we have enough clarity to keep us until the end! This much I do know. Well I'm off to prayer service.. I must go higher!!

2 comments:

God's Flame said...

Well, Church was Oh My God! Good.
It's great to expect great things God won't let you down. From Prayer service(the spirit was thick!)and the anointing touch every part of the service. One of our newest members taught and, she was really good. We enjoyed her thoroughly. Very anointed.
The praise team sang like nobody's business, thank God(we were on hiatus for a while so I was wondering.) We had several vistors, one family came from Desoto!(which is an hour away) God is already moving. He's cleaning out the old furniture, and bringing in the new. It's very refreshing. Thank you God, you are so awesome. I can't wait until Wed night service. We are starting a new bible study series. (interative) on The Holy Ghost!

Unknown said...

I love it! You are so real in your walk with God. You will be mightily used in the service of God. I'm glad to be in your life. You inspire me!