Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Today was So So....
 
I had a job interview today, complete waste of time. Took up most of my morning!
 
I've been struggling with whether I should go back to work full time or not. Make no mistake, we "need" the money. But I am kind of dreading it because I am so over Corporate America.   However, it's what I'm experienced in so I'm most competitive wage wise: in this arena.  I don't want to be sucked into the ball and chain again. 
 
I was layed off from a very lucrative position in Sept. of last year,(the branch closed down) and I've been enjoying my freedom! It's given me so much time to write and focus on what I really want to do with my life.
 
 I feel, its been a waste of my time, to spend  8 hours working to fulfill someone else's dream.  However, the security it brings is always tempting, and it's enough to keep you bound.    
 
I've been applying for jobs here and there. Looking for preferably part-time work, so I won't be as tied down. (but haven't received any call backs on those.)
 
I've been praying for strong direction on this one because if I have to go back full time, I definitely don't want to be some place I will come to dread.       

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: