Saturday, January 02, 2010

Year 2010!! Wow..
I made it!And I haven't written here in a while! But this is a new year and I have a new motto "Just get started" I use to make new years resolutions and set timelines to have my goals finished, only to be disappointment at the beginning of every new year. I decided my goal from here on out will be to walk in Joshua 1:8 I want to gain success God's way, and walk in his strength. I believe that if we can just get started, and get started every single day that one day, when the time is right we will finish.

In 2009 I started school again, and that was a big step for me, and I finish my first semester strong with an A in my first class back so I'm encouraged and I'm continuing on with school, as well as many other things that are important to me. This year I will begin again, to take care of my body, physically with workouts and I will make the best choices of what I put into my mouth on a regular basis. I will work hard to stay busy in everything I was called to do. In 2009 I was given the New members ministry and along with my husband appointed as our church's youth Pastor. Took me by surprise, seemed like too much responsility but, God knows what He is doing. I will do my best to set the write examples and to stay on the right track! Welcome to year 2010!

No comments: