Wednesday, January 06, 2010

It's time to make every moment count.

In our last church service our Pastor gave us a prophetic word from the Lord; and in part that word was "tell my people I really am soon to come,let there be no more wasted days." And all I could say was Amen, because if the truth be told on every last one of us. We really have not taken every moment to do the work of the Lord. It is so natural to get lost in our everyday lives just trying to make a living or to try and fulfill our own dreams that we lose sight of why God created us. There is so much that need to be done in so little time that we can't afford to be relaxed with God's time. God created us to bring glory to His name, and win more people into the Kingdom of Heaven. But what has God called you to do specifically, do you know what your ministry is? Do you want to find out? Then I say seek his face, search the scriptures and God will make it known to you. And if you are like me, and know in part what that is, seek the scriptures for wisdom and patience to perfrom what it is he has called you to do. We have to stay busy doing what it is that we know to do. Too often we spend time concerned about what we don't know. I've found out that there is enough going on with what we do know to keep us busy until Jesus comes, or until he is ready to take us to the next level in Him.

I began again, to study the Gospels Matt,Mark,Luke and John. The ministry of Christ is very encouraging and I find it always helps to find out what Jesus has to say about the work of our God.(smile) Today, what stood out to me, is that he said: He who find his life will lose it, and he who lose his life for my sake will find it forever!" What is our life, and who does it really belong to? Jesus paid the price, we are no longer our own but we are bought with a price! Lets make every moment count!

No comments: