Wednesday, August 09, 2006

PUSH IT!

Sweat pouring...Legs burning...Mouth wide open.....Oh my God I am SO tired! "PUSH IT, COME ON LETS GO, PUSH THROUGH IT" our instructor yells keep moving, don't drop it!'' I am pushing (I think), as hard as I can! (How is this woman 5 months pregnant and killing us?) As I looked into the intensity of her eyes and watched the stroke patterns of her feet and the up and down movement of her upper body I realized there was another level that she had found and she was able to rest in it. And I thought, if I'm ever going to get there I have to Push it! As I dug down deep I had to forget about my pain,that burning I felt that cried out "STOP GIRL!" I had to reach deep down into my spirit and my soul and pull out supernatural strength. It was no longer physical but Mental and Spiritual. Once I did this, I realized I had power I knew not of. "Wow! This is working" I'm a mad woman nothings slowing me down! I mean once I got into this "Push it" zone not only was I able to keep moving but I was able to keep up and match the instructors every move! I felt like I could conquer anything, I was on the bike directly in front of her and I stared her down as she yelled, "push through it, come on lets go!" and I was not intimidated, I thought "bring it on Baby", I got this. I felt pain.. But it did not matter I was looking for that prize of "Overcoming" Overcoming what? EVERYTHING!!! I didn't even want to get up that morning, I almost didn't make it out of bed, My stomach was cramping and aching, my chest was sore, not to mention other things that had me feeling beat down and tow up. But it didn't matter that I was hurting(that day). I had to prove to my self before I even got in that Spin class, that I could "Push It!" And Push through it I did. I learned that day that in all things I must stay in the fire, and let it burn because the more the fire burns, The more powerful, I become!

No comments: