Thursday, April 27, 2006

IT'S GETTING SERIOUS.......


OH MY GOSH, I KNOW. IT'S been a long time since I've written anything. Not that I haven't had anything to write,think through, or to pick apart. Its just been so much that Child.... I just didn't know where to begin. But If I dont know anything its time out for being passive. I never asked, or wanted to be a leader. I never expected to be called to be a Minister. I just wanted to live a good clean saved life. It was all very scary and overwelhming in the beginning and sometimes it still is. I love to talk, but to be getting up in front of a group of people talking and them expecting, listening and waiting on you to say something that's going to hit the nail on the head for them? That's another story that is pressure and responsibility. And in life if there's something that we prefer not to do because we think its not us. We just quit and try something else! But when God calls you, we can't run. Because no matter what you do you're going to either BE the successful Minister, or you're going to BE The Called Minister that was never chosen . Either way you still get judged as a Minister and not a lay member? I'd say that's pretty tough. Life is so hard and boy sometimes you just want to whine yourself through it, but the fact is, it does nothing but waste time and irritate the heck out of those around you because they don't want to hear it. People have their own problems and frustrations and they are looking for someone to shine a little happiness or light on them. A weak person is despised, not listened to and they are not respected. If we're going to be anybody in God, and of any use to anyone we're going to have to take care of business. And right now I am so motivated to just "do" instead of talking. God is watching and he's about to make a serious move. I can feel it and I can't miss this! I won't miss it!

No comments: