Tuesday, December 04, 2007


Well back to the drawing board! A few months ago I posted a comment regarding a scholarship Program that Darius and I were accepted into. We recently withdrew voluntarily from the program. After being apart of the forum we realized we'd have to give up the precious rights to our story. "our 11 year journey" All print rights would be theirs, and without certain guarantees of getting what we wanted, our children. And even if they were guaranteed, we just didn't think giving up the rights to "our story" which God said we'd share all over the world(media and print)was worth it. So after praying, despairing and of course counsling, I decided to pull us out. My husband was 100% in agreement. God is definitely running this entire show, because I see no way, but By Faith. We have to trust God completely. (The substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen).

No comments: